Welcome to the that Voice book website!
Follow the author's progress, post your reactions and personal stories, connect with others, learn about special offers and contest drawings! Enjoy reveling in the possibilities that voice has to offer!

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Update

I just added the monetize feature on this blog. Waiting approval right now, but hopefully it doesn't create problems. Trial run for a few days. Let me know if there are any annoyances. Be aware that I can't customize specific ads displayed yet, but soon I will.

Thank you to all who have read a little here and there. I enjoy just seeing reaction votes. It is also interesting to see which stories readers enjoy. Not what I expected. For instance, the Building a Mystery post was originally meant as a prologue. I am keeping in mind that at least friends are curious about personal details, that not all the stories need to be generic.
 
Loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment