Welcome to the that Voice book website!
Follow the author's progress, post your reactions and personal stories, connect with others, learn about special offers and contest drawings! Enjoy reveling in the possibilities that voice has to offer!

Monday, August 23, 2010

It's Not Over

(Play song clip by Secondhand Serenade)


When that Voice takes a vacation...

The time has come, my eyes are leaking. Life has been so cruel. Why wont anyone listen? Why doesn't anyone care? I stayed alive simply because of my friends and family. But now I see no point. I don't know if it's my fault, but it sure feels like it, and the anger and depression are overwhelming my thoughts. I'm lost in the forest yet no one is even risking the darkness to try and find me. Life is going by so fast and yet so slow. I don't want to be a teenager anymore. Why must I be like this? You all don't give a fucking shit, so I'm picking up the knife and closing my eyes. No! I told you not to leave god damnit! You said it would be alright! I'll do it! I'll kill myself! Wait, where are you going? I'm not done, I haven't even pushed it in and already you're done?! Hallucinating! You think I'm hallucinating? You think I'm crazy?! Huh!! Do any of you understand how I feel? Any of you??? NO! Don't take that from me! This isn't supposed to be a murder, this is suicide! Give it back! I want you to watch my blood soak the floor. Learn how it feels to be lost and confused. Don't turn away! I'm warning you! That's all you ever did! Fine!! I'll see you in Hell!!! I hate you all! Good-bye!

God damn it. I was only gone a few days. Someone get me a plunger.

No comments:

Post a Comment